Our Terms and Conditions
The use of the website www.etravelpartners.com (Etravelpartners), and any service linked directly to any of its web pages, contents, or services within is expressly conditioned to the acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions, by the use of the before mentioned content and services means your agreement with them. Etravelpartners reserves the right to add, delete, or modify the following Terms and Conditions at any moment; and all addition, suppression, or modification to the Terms and Conditions will be effective upon their publication in The Website: www.etravelpartners.com
Use of the Website
In order to use the Website, according to the present Terms and Conditions, Etravelpartners will provide you a limited, non-transferable and revocable license to perform legitimate bookings and purchases of our services; this license cannot be used for any other purpose, you must forbear from any speculative, false or fraudulent booking a/o purchase. This Website and its content: texts, paragraphs, sentences, specific combinations of words, letters, or phonetic elements, graphics, buttons, icons, brand icons, logos, graphic design, photographs, commercial adds, patents, commercial methods, specific combinations of colours and shapes, editorial content, printed formats, search engines, digital downloadable data, data compilation, source codes, and software are exclusive property of Etravelpartners a/o Etravelpartners has the proper Licenses and Authorization to use them; therefore, you cannot copy, reproduce, re-post, upload, modify, transmit, distribute or, by any means, alter or modify such contents, excepting in any of the following circumstances:
- where you to download it in order to see and print the content within this website or
- you download or print the contents being sent to your email by Etravelpartners; in any of these circumstances, you, solely and exclusively, must use it for your personal use.
As a condition to use the website, you establish and ensure that you:
- are of legal age,
- have the capability to undertake legal obligations,
- will use the Website according to its current Terms and Conditions,
- will use the website to perform bookings a/o purchases under your name or the name of a person by whose name you can legally act exclusively,
- will be responsible for the Terms and Conditions applicable to bookings or reservations you do under the name of any third person, this includes each and every rule and restriction,
- provide true, accurate, complete and current information only.
The rates published in the Website are valid only on the quoting day and are subject to change without notice. The rates displayed are guaranteed at the moment of total payment reception. All bookings/reservations are subject to availability. The booking/reservation is considered as completed when you are given a confirmation code/number and the corresponding charge has been applied.
When booking online or through our telephonic customer service, you authorize the use of the credit card number that you provide in order to pay; this action explicitly confirms your knowledge and acceptance of our booking/reservation, payment, waiver and cancellation policies. All the changes in a reservation are subject to availability and rates re-quote.
It is mandatory that you print your booking/reservation coupon and present it upon the given moment in order to obtain the services booked/reserved.
The current policies also apply in the cancellation of bookings/reservations made in fixed payments plans.
We Accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express as payment methods. If you prefer to make a bank transfer, contact our phone Customer Service, available the 24 hours, the 365 days of the year.
The amount corresponding to the total price of your booking/reservation will be charged immediately to the credit card that you provide. All the rates published in Mexican pesos (MXN) will be charged in Mexican pesos, and all our rates published in US Dollars (USD) will be charged in US Dollars; these for Visa and MasterCard credit cards.
For any transaction with American Express cards, the rates published in US Dollars will be converted to Mexican pesos at the exchange rate applicable on the date of the transaction. This conversion may cause that the amount appearing in your credit card’s statement appears up to 5% above or below the published price as a result of the currency exchange conversion. Etravelpartners is not responsible of such fluctuation in exchange rates and, by the acceptance of the present policies you acknowledge about the exchange rate variation and agree in that the charge made to American Express credit cards is made in Mexican Pesos currency.
Viajes Turquesa del Caribe Mexicano, S.A. de C.V. is a tour services provider and travel agency (tour operator), that when providing its services, observes and obliges itself strictly to all the legal regulations established by the Ley General de Turismo, Ley Federal de Proteccion al Consumidor, and any and all applicable laws and regulations. Viajes Turquesa del Caribe Mexicano, S.A. de C.V. Provides its services as an intermediary agent between the customer and the provider of the goods and services published in the Website. Viajes Turquesa del Caribe Mexicano, S.A. de C.V. sets commercial negotiation within its own quality and service standards, such as, but not limited to, hosting, ground transportation, air transportation; choosing from among all the providers only those considered as qualified and deemed as the most prestigious in the market.
By this means you, as a customer, authorize Viajes Turquesa del Caribe Mexicano, S.A. de C.V. to act as an intermediary in the booking/reservation of the different selected services, to conform your touristic package.
The mercantile mediation is performed by Viajes Turquesa del Caribe Mexicano, S.A. de C.V., from its operation centre located in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico, using its technological platform, whether the purchase was made through the website, the hospitality desks, telephonic customer service or any other media and or technology.
Viajes Turquesa del Caribe Mexicano, S.A. de C.V. declares that:
- All the photographic material displayed within its websites have representative means and do not guarantee that, upon your arrival to the destination, thing will be exactly as portrayed.
- The descriptions of the travel services are constantly updated by Viajes Turquesa del Caribe Mexicano, S.A. de C.V. , although this does not guarantee that the services will be exactly as described upon your arrival to the destination.
- Viajes Turquesa del Caribe Mexicano, S.A. de C.V. reserves the right to refuse a/o limit any person, whether he/she is a customer or not, when deemed necessary.
Viajes Turquesa del Caribe Mexicano, S.A. de C.V. will not be liable for any claim, cost or expense that results from personal injuries or injuries to third parties, accidents or death, loss or damage of personal property, lack of fun, anger, disappointment, anguish or annoyance (physical or mental) that result from any of the following:
- Acts or omissions performed by any person/party other than Viajes Turquesa del Caribe Mexicano, S.A. de C.V. or its employees.
- Disease, theft, labour disputes, strikes, mechanical failures, quarantines, governmental actions, weather conditions, or whatsoever other cause outside the company’s concerns or not under the direct control of Viajes Turquesa del Caribe Mexicano, S.A. de C.V.;
- The customer being not able to travel, or not counting with the required documents, such, but not limited to, as updated passport, Visa, personal ID or medical documentation or travel certificates Viajes Turquesa del Caribe Mexicano, S.A. de C.V. will not be liable before the customer or any third-party because of any of the before mentioned impossibilities or the lack of personal documentation of the customer.
- The customer’s failure to comply with the instructions given, including, but not limited to, flight departure itineraries, check in/out of the hotels, and coupon redeeming policies;
- Cancellations or changes of any kind, of and in the services offered to and purchased by the customer. Viajes Turquesa del Caribe Mexicano, S.A. de C.V. reserves the right to refuse, a/o change the published services; provided that it will be attempted to substitute those services with the most similar option. In the case that a booking/reservation must be cancelled, the only liability held by Viajes Turquesa del Caribe Mexicano, S.A. de C.V. will be limited to the full reimbursement of the amount paid by the customer;
- Full reimbursement will not apply in any circumstance in which the travel has to be cancelled, interrupted or postponed by Viajes Turquesa del Caribe Mexicano, S.A. de C.V. by any reason beyond its control (force majeure, such as, but not limited to, weather or climate conditions and phenomena, hurricanes, earthquakes, strikes, wars, acts of terrorism, etc.), and all those in which the contractual obligations of Viajes Turquesa del Caribe Mexicano, S.A. de C.V. with its providers do not allow it to retrieve the reimbursement of the amount paid to the provider on behalf of the customer. In any of these circumstances, Viajes Turquesa del Caribe Mexicano, S.A. de C.V. reserves the right to withhold a 10% (ten percent) of the amount paid as for the booking/reservation as part of an administrative expenditure.
- Notwithstanding the fact that the rates are constantly updated, the remote possibility that changes without notice, applied to the prices, happen. These occurrences have place because of contingencies or force majeure; in these cases the service provider might not be able to communicate and update the rates in time. Viajes Turquesa del Caribe Mexicano, S.A. de C.V. makes regular revisions whereas a price variation may occur and as a result of this, a difference between the price paid for the booking/reservation and the amount required for the usufruct of the service. In such case in which a change of rates exists, if the updated rate is less, the charge will be done and the difference will be reimbursed to the customer; inasmuch as if the price is higher, one of our Customer Service Representatives will contact you and inform you about this change. If the customer is in disagreement of the price changes listed in this paragraph, Viajes Turquesa del Caribe Mexicano, S.A. de C.V. will totally reimburse the amount paid for such service, but will not be liable for any claim or inconveniences that result from the rates change or the booking/reservation cancellation.
Etravelpartners will not be liable, and the Customer releases Etravelpartners from any liability, arising from any claim , cost, expenditure or loss that may happen, including any personal injury, or injury to any third-parties, accidents, demise, damage to any personal property, loss of fun, anger, disappointment, anguish or annoyance (physical or mental) that result from any of the following:
- Any failure or lack directly imputable to the service provider that occurs when providing the service.
- Any failure or lack directly imputable to the customer that occurs when enjoying the service.
- Any failure or lack of the customer in the observance or compliance of the terms and conditions, policies, instructions recommendations, safety measures, etc. given by the service providers.
- Force majeure or fortuitous events such, but not limited to, as: riots, strikes, delays, earthquakes, acts of war, hurricanes, weather and climate phenomena, etc. (not imputable to Etravelpartners).
- Acts or omissions of any person of any person or third-party, other than Etravelpartners.
- Disease, theft, labour disputes, mechanical failures, quarantine, governmental measures, weather or any other cause beyond the control of Etravelpartners.
- Upon the customer’s insistence to perform any kind of travel, touristic activity, have a tour or excursion, take any kind of ground, sea or air transportation, under precarious health conditions, or any inadequate health conditions for the development of such activities, the customer’s insistence in engaging in any extreme activities that may imply any risk and that were performed by the customer under his full knowledge of such risk, or when the customer has any kind of medical condition, disease, incapability, allergy, under any kind of medical treatment or prescription, medical indication to rest a/o each and every medical condition that by his/her own risk were omitted and which may be of detriment of his/her health when engaging in such activities in the knowledge of such condition(s), cause awareness; under these circumstances, it will be considered that the customer engaged in such activities under his/her own risk, and he/she will not make Etravelpartners liable of any claim, lawsuit, demand, complaint, reward, indemnity, compensation, gratuity, etc. that arise from any accident caused during the development of any service or activity and any future event that arises from the initial accident caused by any of the above reasons and causes.
- Any other event that occurs, not in the control of Etravelpartners.
The Website may have links to websites operated by third-parties, other than Etravelpartners. Such links are within the Website as a reference only. Etravelpartners has no control upon any of those websites and is not liable of any contents, privacy, and practices therein. It is the Customer’s responsibility to take all the measures, when following those links and downloading any software (from the Website or any other website), to ensure that such websites a/o downloads are free of any malware, or any software virus, worm, Trojan, script flaws and any other destructive or harmful elements.
The fact that links to other websites are included in the Website does not mean that Etravelpartners sponsors any content or material in such websites or has any kind of association with the operators a/o companies of such websites.
Facebook, Twitter, Twitter, Youtube
The Website includes links to several social media web pages, among which, in Facebook as Etravelpartners Mexico and as Etravelpartners, Twitter as @LomasTravelmx and as @LomasTravel, and YouTube as LomasTravel and as LomasTravelUS. All those accounts are managed by Etravelpartners. The customer acknowledges that those pages have an informative and social marketing nature.
Etravelpartners will not be liable for the content, information, publication, posting, commenting, for the visual contents such as photographs, videos, hash tags by or of third-parties, or any other content out of the direct management scope of Etravelpartners; nor for the content shared by the customer or any third-party in such social media web pages out of the control of Etravelpartners. The customer is liable and responsible of the use that he/she makes of such web pages and releases Etravelpartners from all liability, including that arising from any misuse or ill-fated use that he/she could perform within them or by the publications, postings, information, commentaries, material of any kind that could be considered as offensive, insidious, erroneous, pornographic, or that could incite violence, rebellion, strikes or any activity forbidden by any law and the good manners
The customer accepts and acknowledges his/her total obligation and responsibility to provide true and accurate information regarding ages, gender, names (first and last name), about him/herself, as about all the other customers a/o users accompanying him/her or that commission him to use the Website on their behalf, as well as the data and full information for the development of schedules and the booking of ground and marine services (hotels, visits, car rental, restaurants, cruises, etc.) releasing Etravelpartners from any liability and responsibility regarding any inaccuracy in the data, or any mistake in the infor5mation the customer provides for the emission or purchase of tickets, such as age, gender, names, last names, dates, payment methods, routes, schedules, classes, categories, special conditions, etc. In conformity with the cancellation clauses expressed in the present Terms and Conditions.
Transfers Cancellation Policies
- All the cancellations made one (1) day before the transfer scheduled date will be penalized with the total amount of the reservation charge.
- All the cancellations made two (2) or more days before the transfer scheduled date will not be penalized.
- The total reimbursement of the amount paid will happen in any of the following:
- When the service provider cancels the scheduled transfer
- In the case of any disease (the customer must present a medical certification)
- 4. In the case that the customer does not present to receive the service, he/she will be penalized with the total amount of the reservation charge.
Tour Cancellations Policies
Reimbursement will apply in the following cases:
- In any case that the service provider cancels any booked/reserved service.
- In the case of any disease (the customer must present a medical certification)
- All the cancellations or any changes made before 11.00 a.m. on the day before the service are scheduled.
Reimbursement will NOT apply in the following cases:
- In the case of no-show; the customer not presenting him/herself on the date and schedule arranged for the service.
Hotel Booking Cancellation Policies
- All the cancellations made one (between 15 days) before the transfer scheduled date will be penalized with the 10% amount of the reservation charge.
- All the cancellations made one (between 14 a 3 days) before the transfer scheduled date will be penalized with 2 nights.
- All the cancellations made one (between 2 and 0 days) before the transfer scheduled date will be penalized with the 100% of the amount of the reservation charge.
- In case of a no-show, will not be reimbursed. Likewise, no reimbursement will apply in the case of an early departure from the hotel.
Policies for Christmas, New Year, Easter, and/or any other holiday days:
- All the cancellations made one (between 31 o more days) before the transfer scheduled date will be penalized with the 10% total amount of the reservation charge.
- All the cancellations made one (between 30 and 15 days) before the transfer scheduled date will be penalized with the 2 nights.
- All the cancellations made one (between 14 and 0 days) before the transfer scheduled date will be penalized with the 100% of the amount of the reservation charge.
- In case of a no-show, will not be reimbursed. Likewise, no reimbursement will apply in the case of an early departure from the hotel.
Changes: Any change to your reservation is subject to availability and a new quotation. Please contact your designated Travel Consultant for more information, mentioning your reservation number, please note all changes are subject 10% of penalty of the total Amount of the reservation charge.
Flight Tickets Terms and Conditions
After performing your purchase, Etravelpartners will verify that your data has been input correctly in its provider’s system, and that the corresponding payment has been processed correctly. During this process, an email will be sent to the email address you provided us, detailing all the products and services purchased. Once your payment has been confirmed and registered in its entirety in the system. On a period no longer than one (1) business day after your purchase, you will receive a second email confirming that your purchase has been successfully performed. In the case that through the verification process the purchase request could not be completed as requested, by reasons beyond Etravelpartners control, a Etravelpartners executive will contact you in a term no longer than 24 hours to provide you detailed information about your request and assist you in the completion of the purchase process accordingly.
THE PASSENGER MUST NOT GO TO THE AIRPORT WITHOUT HAVING RECEIVED CONFIRMATION NOTICE FROM EACH AND EVERY FLIGHT TICKET AND/OR SERVICE WITHIN HIS/HER PURCHASE.
For all the flight schedules that include different flight routes and base rates, more than a set of regulations may apply. In such case, the system will apply the most restrictive regulations thereof. You must read all the regulations that apply to your purchase. If the rate of your flight allows you to request changes of any kind in any portion of the flight schedule (whether this applies), you must ask your change or cancellation request through the Etravelpartners Call Center (01 800 00 LOMAS). CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS REQUESTED VIA EMAIL WILL NOT BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION.
In such case that you have bought a roundtrip flight ticket and the Passenger does not arrive to the outbound flight, the airline may cancel the return flight.
PASSPORT, VISA AND HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
- The passenger must know the current regulations regarding the documentation –passport and visa- required to travel to your destination, and all the countries in which the passenger will have connecting flights. It is the passenger’s responsibility to have the required valid documentation –either passport, visa (transit, work, tourist or any other kind), or both-; we recommend that all the prohibitions, warnings, and notices issued by the government and competent authorities are taken into account by each and every passenger before booking flights to destinations abroad their country. The immigration regulations of some countries require the traveller’s passport to have a minimum validity –6 months past the date in which the traveller has gone out of such country, usually. In case that the passenger’s passport is on its last year of validity, we recommend you to check the requirements of the destination(s) you are travelling to before planning your travel. The name in your passport must always match with the name in your ticket(s); you might not be allowed to board your plane or enter a country, and travel insurance may not apply, otherwise
- You must have in mind that the visa application process takes time. We recommend the passengers to make this application with as much time in advance as possible, before the travel date. Etravelpartners will not be liable for any Passenger who does not count with the documents required by the airline, authority, or country, and the consequences thereof –being denied the right to board a plane or the entrance to a country i.e.- This applies for all the countries that the passenger will visit, including those countries in which the flight makes stopovers or you are having transit flights; this applies to each and every stop, part of any route, and/or stopover; whether the passenger gets out of the aircraft a/o the corresponding airport, or not. The passengers must make sure to know all the current regulations and notifications regarding documentation and visas, for the countries they are travelling to.
- Each destination has its own regulation regarding customs formalities, vaccination, etc., which may also vary, depending on the passenger’s citizenship. The Passenger must make sure that he/she complies with all the sanitary requirements –all the required vaccines and recommended medications-, and follows all the medical recommendations and regulations for his/her travel.
- As an important notice the passenger should bear in mind that in most countries’ airports, aircrafts may be subject to sanitization; this in case of an existing hazard to public health, agriculture, or the environment. Such sanitization may include all the interior surfaces of the aircraft and/or the aircraft cockpit with residual insecticide when the passengers are not on board. These sanitization methods are approved by the World Health Organization and the International Civil Aviation Organization.
- We recommend the Passenger to become fully informed before making travel plans. Etravelpartners will not be liable, under any circumstances, for the consequences or inconveniences that may arise as a result of ignoring and not complying with any official resolution issued by the authorities of the destination the passenger is travelling to.
- For more details and information regarding documentation, visa, health requirements and official resolutions, please visit the website of, or go directly to the corresponding embassy.
Etravelpartners IS NOT LIABLE AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT, BY PROVIDING FLIGHT TICKETS TO INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS, TRAVELLING TO ANY DESTINATION IS ADVISABLE OR DOES NOT REPRESENT ANY KIND OF RISK FOR THE PASSENGER.
- Air miles, coupons and loyalty programs cannot be applied top any purchase performed in Etravelpartners website.
- All the tickets that the passenger may buy through this website are electronic tickets (e-tickets), which are not provided on a physical format. The “e-ticket system” (e-ticketing) is a paperless purchasing practice in which once you perform your purchase, Etravelpartners will send an email with the confirmation code/number for the flight(s) acquired. The passenger must have in mind that he/she WILL NOT RECEIVE A PAPER TICKET TO PRESENT AT THE AIRPORT.
- Each airline has its own e-ticketing regulation and procedures, please read them before going to the airport. Just in case, even if the airline does not require this, we strongly recommend the passenger to carry a printed copy of the confirmation email with your flight schedule, departure, and confirmation code/number. Etravelpartners will not be liable in any case, for the passenger’s noncompliance of the regulations and procedures established by each airline regarding e-ticketing. Some airlines apply additional charges for not counting with a printed boarding pass when checking in at the airport. Etravelpartners recommends the passengers to read all the details in the confirmation email. In case that there is any change in the information about the flight a/o any of the Passengers, it may be necessary to print a new copy of the boarding pass. In no case will Etravelpartners be liable for any incident that may arise for the noncompliance of the requirements or regulations established by each airline.
- Etravelpartners assumes that all the information that the passenger inputs in the system is truthful and; therefore, Etravelpartners will not be liable in the case that the passenger or the purchaser does not receive the e-ticket because of any spelling error or typo in the data given by the purchaser a/o the passenger, nor for the confirmation email being placed as spam/junk email. The purchaser/passenger must notify Etravelpartners immediately if his/her email address a/o telephone number changed since filling the flight registration form. In addition to this, the Passenger must ascertain that the name written in his/her passport matches the name in the flight ticket a/o purchase confirmation letter.
Special conditions and flight information
- The subscribers of the Transportation Contract will be the Passenger and the Transportation Provider (the airline), making both of them subject to the terms and conditions of the Contract. In addition to the aforementioned, most of the airlines reserve the right to make changes in the schedule and cancellations to confirmed purchases. Etravelpartners acts as an intermediary only, between the Purchase and the Airline during the flight ticket purchase process and will provide all the assistance needed by the Purchaser a/o the Passenger through its Customer Service department. Etravelpartners, as an intermediary, will never be responsible for any changes in the schedules, nor for any cancellation.
- The Airline may or may not charge for additional services as checked luggage, boarding pass printing at the airport, preferred seating, in-flight entertainment products (if applicable), food, beverages, snacks, etc. All the charges for additional services is not included in the flight ticket price, unless expressly provided by the Airline.
- The luggage allowance of each Airline a/o any each separate segment of the flight route booked may vary. The passenger must bear in mind that all the flight routes that include one or more segments or connection flights, even when all of such flights were booked with one Airline, may have different luggage allowance depending on the kind of flight (regional, domestic or international flight), rate, and inclusions. The foregoing providing the existence of charges and rates applicable to checked luggage a/o in the case of luggage exceeding such limits. The Passenger must, in all cases, contact the corresponding Airline(s) to learn about their luggage limits, policies, rates, and charges. In no case will Etravelpartners be liable for any of the aforementioned charges a/o rates.
- The Passenger must be sure of the minimum time required for his/her check in by the Airline and airport guidelines; which in general terms is of 180 minutes before departure scheduled time for international flights with check-in process, and of 120 minutes before departure scheduled time for domestic flights. Notwithstanding the general rule, some airport and Airline guidelines may require the passenger to arrive more time before the scheduled departure. In such case that the Passenger has purchased a roundtrip ticket, the Airline might require him/her to confirm his/her return flight at least 72 hours upon departure.
- In case that the Passenger does not confirm the return flight, it may become cancelled. It is important to notice that if the Passenger has special requests concerning his seating, he/she must notify the Airline as soon as possible. We recommend the Passenger to check in with enough time in advance, furthermore if he/she is travelling in tourist class. Etravelpartners has no control on the seating nor the seat assignment, not even when the flight tickets have been reserved through its booking engine. Therefore, Etravelpartners cannot guarantee any seating availability for specific seats.
- The timetables and schedules shown are in a 24-hour format, approximate and based on the actual departure time. Such schedules may vary, according to flight times, make and model of the aircraft, weather conditions, etc. The aforementioned are indicators of the hours spent in-flight (excluding the time spent on land during any route stop, stopover, or when boarding a different aircraft), these are a guideline therefore, and are subject to changes and confirmation is required.
- In the case that an airline delays or cancels a flight, is not able to provide any seats formerly confirmed, does not make a programmed stopover, or causes the Passenger to lose a connection flight previously booked, the Passenger may have the right to get a full reimbursement from the Airline.
- Etravelpartners is not liable of any expenses in which the Passenger may incur for transportation within the airport or any airport terminals. Flights tickets with special rates or special discounts may not be of a direct flight to the destination. Some flight schedules require the Passenger to change planes throughout the route. A direct flight is that in which there are no stopovers and there is no need to change planes throughout the whole route. Nonetheless, there are flights that have to make a stopover to recharge fuel or to allow its passengers to go down or aboard. All the information regarding any scheduled stopover will be given to you during the booking process and will be clearly marked in both our website, and in the schedule sent to confirm the reservation. It is the Passenger’s responsibility to have all the visas required. Etravelpartners is not liable, nor responsible to provide advice regarding this.
- Regulations regarding pregnant women may be different in each airline. Some Airlines deny access to the Aircraft to pregnant women with 28 weeks of pregnancy and more to the date of the return flight. For more information, the Passenger must check with the Airline, and with her physician.
- The minimum age to board an Aircraft is 6 weeks old. Children under 2 years old will not be assigned a seat, unless a seat has been purchased during the reservation process at child rate, and they must be seated on the lap of an adult, or on an infant seat. In the case of children under 14 years old travelling alone, they have to comply with all the Special Terms and Conditions established by the Provider. The Passenger must contact the airline and ask for all the details regarding the proper seating and children policies.
- Passengers with special needs such as: elderly, passengers with disabilities, children, teenagers, among others, must communicate their status to the Airline and provide their documents timely. This in order for them to receive the attention they need and deserve accordingly.
- If the itinerary was made with different airlines separately, one reservation for the outbound flight and other for the inbound flight, different policies may apply for each one. Any change of any kind, including but not limited to itinerary, made to any flight segment will not affect the Passenger’s other flight segments, and its terms, policies and conditions will still apply accordingly. In example, In case that a flight is cancelled, the Airline providing this flight does not has the obligation to reimburse the other segment of the flight, nor to provide any itinerary change options, every time that each segment is provided separately. Although, it may be possible that the Passenger would have to make changes in the other flight segment. The Passenger will be liable for all the charges a/o rates incurred by requesting any change in the unaffected segment.
- In case that the Passenger includes low-cost airlines in his/her browsing for flight tickets and makes a reservation, it will be subscribed under his/her name. The Passenger may receive a confirmation email from the low-cost airline; the service contract will be subscribed between the Passenger and the Airline and will be subject to the Airline’s terms and conditions –which are available in the link “terms and conditions”, a/o can be requested to our call centre before or after completing the purchase process. After receiving the confirmation email, such terms and conditions can be read at the Airline’s website.
- Some Low-cost airlines depart from smaller airports such as regional a/o domestic airports. The airport from which the flight departs is always specified before the purchase, with all the flight information.
- Name or Last name changes in flight tickets are not commonly permitted. In case that the data in the ticket is not the same than that in the identification documents presented a/o passport, the Airline may deny the right to board. Etravelpartners is not, and will not be, liable for any resulting incident. In case that the Passenger’s flight is operated by a low-cost airline, he/she must read the specific conditions and make the cancellation request directly with such airline, since Etravelpartners cannot request ticket cancellations to low-cost airlines.
- Etravelpartners will not be liable for any damage, accident, itinerary change a/o schedule, change of date, derived from weather or atmospheric conditions, mechanical failures, protests, riots, war, rumours of war, martial law, martial coup, any fortuitous or force majeure that may affect the flight.
- The Passenger must bear in mind that, in case or death, physical damage a/o any other kind of loss, the responsibility of the Airline will be limited by the law of every country, by the corresponding International Air Transport treaty, or by the special Terms and Conditions of the Airline, included in their transportation conditions.
- The Passenger must comply with the terms and conditions of each Airline from which he/she has purchased a flight ticket. Such Terms and Conditions may be different in each Airline (as check-in rules, size and weight luggage limits, etc.)
Frequent Flyer Programmes
- Some travel suppliers provide the Passenger the possibility to input the data of any frequent flyer or hotel loyalty programme he/she is member of. The Passenger must bear in mind that such programmes are subject to the travel supplier’s Terms and Conditions; Etravelpartners is completely unaware of such policies, therefore it is recommended for the Passenger to contact the Travel Supplier in charge of the frequent flyer or loyalty programme in case of any doubt resulting from their use a/o any terms and conditions that may apply. The Passenger must bear in mind that each travel supplier has their own guidelines, terms, and conditions regarding such programmes.
- Changes to Air Transportation Reservations
- Once the reservation process is completed –whether it is flight only or package (flight and hotel) - the charge to the credit card provided will be immediate. This in order for the Travel provider to issue the purchased ticket, producing a confirmation number. As a result of this, once the ticket is issued the Passenger understands that: the tickets issued are not reimbursable, the issued tickets are not transferable to any other person or Airline, all changes of itinerary, departing time a/o date will generate extra charges and will be subject to availability.
- In case that the Passenger needs to request any change in itinerary, departing time, or date, he/she must call Etravelpartners call centre. All changes are subject to availability. The sooner the change is requested, more chances will the Passenger have to find available seating options in another flight.
- All changes must be requested with a minimum of 48 hours before the departure schedule.
- All extra charges that arise from requested changes in dates, itinerary or schedule will be subject to the requested dates, the Airline’s policies, and the demand on the selected flight.
- Flight tickets are not reimbursable, cannot be transferred, nor can the Passenger request to be changed from Airline. In case that the Passenger wants to make any change to his/her flight tickets, please read the section “Changes to Air Transportation Reservations” above.
- All hotel room reservations –in any category-, ground transportation services, tour or activity, are subject to availability and their own penalties.
- All the services included in the purchased package will only be valid for the date and itinerary specified in the confirmation letter.
- Etravelpartners is an intermediary for the different service suppliers: air and ground transportation, accommodation services, tours and activities, among other services. Such intermediation is made through the website www.etravelpartners.com, by this means it stated that the services described above are provided by the supplier to the CLIENT directly.
- The customer state that has read the PRIVACY POLICIES of Etravelpartners, all the terms incorporated in such document, and agrees in that all the terms within are reasonable.
- The customer consents Etravelpartners a/o its Providers/suppliers and distributors (third-parties) to use his/her information for the purposes stated in said document.