Tour - The Joy of Chocolate
Monday , Dec 16, 2019 - 2 Adults
- Discover Mexico Park Cozumel offers an exciting and informative experience of the culture, art, and history of Mexico.
- This tour gives you access to all common areas, such as the Video Experience Room, Museum of Mexican Traditional Arts, Dioramic Garden, Snack Bar, Margarita Center, and the Papantla Flyers Show.
- You will be accompanied by a certified Bilingual Guide, who will help you understand and discover the Mexican culture.
- At the Chocolate Workshop experience, you will learn about elaboration, process, & importance in cultural use of Cacao beans in Mexico.
- You will be taught how to mill cacao seeds in order to create your own chocolate disc to make the traditional Mexican hot cocoa beverage.
- Now is time to indulge in our mouthwatering our taco buffet with handmade tortillas prepared in front of you.
- Perfect family activity; Great way to spend your day in Cozumel Island.
- Note: Please alert your guide if you are allergic to nuts.
Enjoy one of the most exclusive beach clubs where you will discover the wonders of the underwater world snorkeling the crystalline waters of the island.
After snorkeling you will experience a delicious lunch break, (choose between chicken fajitas or fried fish).
At Chankanaab National Park, you will find a botanical garden, a white-sand beach, Cozumel's famous aquamarine water, a replica of Mayan house & the Sea Lion Show. Also on-site for an additional cost are snorkel among the island's famous coral reefs, and underwater statues, swim with Dolphin, Zipline, massages, lockers & snack bars.
THE JOY OF CHOCOLATE + CHANKANAAB
Adults: USD $ 85.00
Children: USD $65.00
THE JOY OF CHOCOLATE + SNORKEL
Adults: USD $ 79.99
Children: USD $59.99
THE JOY OF CHOCOLATE
Adults: USD $ 46.00
Children: USD $39.00
3 h or 5 h
Available on the following days
-Monday to Saturday
-The tour starts at 8:00 am
The tour includes:
- Park entrance
- Dioramic Garden
- Chocolate Workshop
- Chocolate welcome drink
- ?Aquila? Certified bilingual guides ? (English and Spanish)
- Mexican Taco buffet (vegetarian options available)
- Beverage with lunch (water, beer or soft drinks)
- Show of Voladores de Papantla.
- Free wi-fi
- Parasols and umbrellas
- Taxi Telephone Service
- Beach Club entrance.
- Snorkel gear.
- 1 main course (choose one: chicken fajitas or fried fish).
- 1 complementary drink (water, soda, daiquiri or beer).
- Restrooms & fresh water showers.
- Swiming pool.
- Taxi service.
- Chairs, beach loungers and hammocks.
- Park Entrance.
- The Sea Lion Show.
- Bathrooms & freshwater showers.
- Botanic garden.
- Mayan house.
- Chairs, Beach Loungers and Hammocks.
-Comfortable walking shoes
-Cap or hat
-Biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
-Change of clothes
-Extra cash for tips (optional) and souvenirs
-Infants aged 0 to 3 pay no fee
-Minors aged 4 to 12 pay the child rate
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.