Tour - Native Park Playa del Carmen - Emotions
Sunday , Sep 26, 2021 - 2 Adults
A blend of adventure and culture awaits you in Riviera Maya with this wonderful experience that invites you accelerate into the lush jungle riding an ATV, learn about endemic medicinal plants and the lifestyle of the first inhabitants of the region, visit amazing Mayan vestiges.
In addition, you may swim in a crystal clear water cenote, and ride an exciting zip-line through the jungle in zip-lines.
Note: This tour is subject to availability. Please, contact your Lomas Travel representative before booking online.
Roundtrip Transportation (Shared)
Adults: USD $ 99.00
Children: USD $59.00
Con Transportacion (Sharedl)
Adults: USD $ 125.00
Without Transportation (Single)
Adults: USD $ 105.00
Without Transportation (Shared)
Adults: USD $ 79.00
Children: USD $49.00
Go Private (1-4 Pax)
Adults: USD $ 600.00
Go Private (5-8 Pax)
Adults: USD $ 1200.00
Minimum capacity: 9 people
3 h 30 min
Available on the following days
-Monday to Friday from hotels in Cancun
-Monday to sunday from hotels in Riviera Maya
-The tour starts at 8:00 am, 11:00 am, and 3:00 pm
- Water bottle
- Specialized guide
- Equipment for activities
- (single or double motorcycle according to contract)
- Accident insurance available at an additional cost
-Use of non-professional video devices in the archaeological site
-Child car seat. Available upon request
-Change of clothes
-Cap or hat
-Comfortable clothes and closed shoes for the zip-line activity
-Extra cash for tips (optional), photographs and souvenirs
-This activity is not suitable for pregnant women, or persons with heart conditions, motor issues, back or neck problems, or recent surgeries
-People under the effects of alcohol and drugs are not permitted
-Minimum age to participate: 6
-Minors aged 6 to 12 pay the child rate
-Minors aged 0 to 5 pay the infant rate
-Policies for the ATV activity:
* Minimum age to participate: 6
* Minimum age to drive: 14 (test drive required)
* Children under 6 will be under the care of a relative at a resting area
-Avoid the use of chemical cosmetic products before this activity (sunscreen, insect repellent, make up)
-Max. Weight permitted per participant: 300 lb.
-Swimming skills are absolutely needed
-To use electronic video devices (cell phones, tablets, or digital cameras) in the archaeological site, you must purchase a permit at the ticket office.
-For security reasons, photo or video devices, and selfie sticks are not permitted during adventure activities; except for action cameras with chest harness or head strap mount
-Policies for the use of child car seat:
* Available for children aged 2 to 5
* Maximum weight: 35 pounds (even if the child is under 6)
* You must pay the USD $25 at the time of boarding
* Available upon request
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.