Tour - Chichen-Itza Budget
Tuesday , Jan 21, 2020 - 2 Adults
Live the magic and legends of the Mayan culture at Chichen Itza, the most famous archaeological site in Mexico. After this, you will visit historic downtown Valladolid, and discover the secrets of the Hubiku cenote, a natural sinkhole where you may swim and relax.
Note: Wheelchair and scooter rental available.
As environmental measure, from Monday 19, August 2019, the entrance to Chichen Itza is forbidden with plastics (plates, glasses, covers, wrappers, and bags), PET bottles with water will only be allowed.
Available from Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
Available on the following days
-Monday to Sunday
* From Cancun: starting at 7:10 am depending on the location of your hotel
* From the Riviera Maya: starting at 7:40 am
* From Cozumel: departure is from Playa del Carmen at the place and time that will be indicated when making your reservation
-Transportation with air conditioning.
-Bilingual professional guide (Spanish-English)
-Visit to Hubiku Cenote Hubiku
-Meal in Hubiku Restaurant
-Visit to the archaeological zone of Chichén Itzá
-Visit to the colonial city of Valladolid (25 minutes)
-Taxes and insurance
-Wheelchair and scooter rental
-Use of non-professional video devices in the archaeological site
-Sunglasses and cap or hat
-Biodegradable sunblock and insect repellent
-Light clothes and comfortable walking shoes
-Children aged 5 to 11 pay the child rate
-Infants aged 0 to 5 are free but must sit on their parents´ lap
-Video cameras, tripods, and pets are not allowed.
-Climbing the pyramids is not allowed.
-Wheelchair and scooter rental must be requested at least one day before the booked date.
-To use electronic video devices (cell phones, tablets, or digital cameras) in the archaeological site, you must purchase a permit at the ticket office.
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.