Tour - Last Pirate Night
Saturday , Apr 4, 2020 - 2 Adults
Sail the Caribbean on board the Jolly Roger pirate ship. Let this amazing vessel take you to a time when the pirates ruled the seas and revel in a night experience for the whole family.
Last Pirate Night is an amazing experience in which you will become part of a real pirate adventure. Presence a great show with astonishing stunts by the roar of cannons and the clash of swords after feasting on a delicious dinner on board, have fun with the activities and celebrate the night as your adventure ends at the beat of a party of music and lights.
3 h 30 min
Available on the following days
-Monday to Sunday
-The ship departs at 6:30 pm
* 5:00 pm and 8:45 pm (schedules available from July 12 to August 5)
-Admittance on board of the Jolly Roger
-Deluxe open bar (premium vodka, tequila, rum, and whiskey brands)
-Deluxe dinner with the following options:
* Surf and Turf: Grilled lobster tail and filet mignon with caramelized onions, in red wine or pepper sauce
* Lobster tail with a bit of garlic butter with paprika
* Grilled pork ribs in white wine, shallots and mustard sauce
* Grilled Mahi Mahi with lemon and shallots sauce
* BBQ pork ribs
* Shrimps in coconut and mango sauce
* Chicken breast in teriyaki sauce with sesame
* Montreal seasoned New York steak
* Grilled salmon in sweet mustard sauce
* Gnocchi with pesto (gluten-free option available)
* Cannelloni stuffed with goat cheese, accompanied with tomato sauce
* Governor tacos (shrimp, peppers, and onion)
-Transportation from hotels in Cancun, and the Moon Palace hotel (USD $12 p/p)
-Transportation from hotels Riviera Maya, Playa Mujeres, and the Royalton hotel (USD $15 p/p)
-Pier tax (USD $12 per person)
-Sweater or a light jacket
-The child rate and Kids Menu applies to children aged 5 to 11
-Infants aged 0 to 4 pay no pier tax
-Mexican participants must present their ID
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.