Tour - Combo: Reef Adventure + Camel Safari at Maroma Adventures
Playa del Carmen
Thursday , Jan 17, 2019 - 2 Adults
Spend a fun-filled day with two wonderful activities. You can enjoy a relaxing catamaran trip and then admire the colorful sea life of the Caribbean while snorkeling. Afterwards, a camel riding experience will take you to gaze in awe at the majestic mangroves and jungle vegetation of Playa Maroma.
Available from Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya and Tulum
7 h 30 min approx.
Available on the following days
-Monday to Saturday
-The tour starts at 9:30 am
-Snorkeling activity (3 h 30 min)
-Snacks and soft drinks
-Camel ride (45 min)
-Buffet meal with domestic drinks
-Lockers and key (with additional fee of USD $5, at the end of the tour USD $3 will be returned)
-Biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
-Comfortable clothes and shoes
-Bathing suit and towel
-Sandals and closed shoes (for the camel activity)
-This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, or persons with recent surgeries or back problems
-Minimum age to participate: 6
-Minors aged 6 to 9 pay the child rate
-Regulations for the camel ride:
* The use of safety equipment is mandatory
* Maximum weight required: 220 lbs
* Minimum age to ride on your own: 10
* Infants aged 2 to 5 pay no fee but must be accompanied by a paying adult on the same camel
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
These policies apply to personal reservations. For policies applied to groups, please contact your Groups executive.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.