Tour - Tequila Tasting & Discover Mexico
Monday , Aug 17, 2020 - 2 Adults
- Discover Mexico Park Cozumel offers an exciting and informative experience of the culture, art, and history of Mexico.
- This tour gives you access to all common areas, such as the Video Experience Room, Museum of Mexican Traditional Arts, Dioramic Garden, Snack Bar, Margarita Center, and the Papantla Flyers Show.
- You will be accompanied by a certified Bilingual Guide, who will help you understand and discover the Mexican culture.
- At the Tequila Experience, You will learn the history & the process while you taste 3 types of Tequilas.
- You will also experience the joy of one of our famous handcrafted chocolate, mango or fresh lime margaritas, and learn how to create your own using natural ingredients.
- Now is time to indulge in our mouthwatering our taco buffet with handmade tortillas prepared in front of you.
- Perfect family activity; Great way to spend your day in Cozumel Island.
- Note: Please alert your guide if you are allergic to nuts.
Available on the following days
-Monday to Saturday: 8:00 am
The tour includes:
- Entrance to Discover Mexico Park.
- Park entrance.
- Dioramic Garden.
- Exclusive Jose Cuervo Tequila Experience.
- Our exclusive Jose Cuervo Margarita Mixology workshop.
- ?Aquila? Certified bilingual guides ? (English and Spanish).
- Mexican Taco buffet (vegetarian options available).
- Beverage with lunch (water, beer or soft drinks).
- Show of Voladores de Papantla.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Parasols and umbrellas.
The tour does not include:
- Transportation back from Chankanaab to your hotel or ship is NOT included.
- Souvenirs, Additional Food & Beverages, Lockers and other Sundry Purchases.
-Comfortable clothes and shoes.
-Cap or hat.
-Children under 3 years old pay no fee
-Child rate applies to children from 4 to 12 years old
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.